Just finished the red beledi dress I was working on. Very fast project, you might recognize the belt and bra set as the cheap egyptian costume that I got from ebay.de
Jeoffrey took the pictures and he really thinks that cane dancing looks silly. So he only took three pictures while giggling about me dancing with a cane.
The dress is made of red velours de panne with sparkles printed/glued on them. I believe L.Rose carries the same fabric as ‘sparkle velvet’ or something like that. Dress is bases on a basic princess seam pattern (Burda) adjusted with keyhole neckline and halfcircle sleeves falling open from the elbow.
One down, some more to go. I’m getting on the ghawazee coat project now, hope that it’s finished by tomorrow afternoon. After that, all I need to do is jazz-up the black velvet pants/strapless bra construction that I made, and I’m done. Yay!