It’s been a while since I’ve updated on the green velvet costume, but I assure you that there have been tons of things going on. I finished the bra about one or two eweks ago and posted a close-up on bhuz, but I didn’t post it here because I wanted to give you a full update.
I beaded the skirt with sequins and bugle beads in January, but I needed to redo all the beading. So….. here’s a before picture:
Creating the new pattern with the rhinestone chain:
And filling the design out by edging all the curls in gold seedbeads:
Every curl takes about 30-50 minutes to complete.
More on the back of the skirt tomorrow.