Red beledi dress

Just finished the red beledi dress I was working on. Very fast project, you might recognize the belt and bra set as the cheap egyptian costume that I got from ebay.de

Jeoffrey took the pictures and he really thinks that cane dancing looks silly. So he only took three pictures while giggling about me dancing with a cane.


The dress is made of red velours de panne with sparkles printed/glued on them. I believe L.Rose carries the same fabric as ‘sparkle velvet’ or something like that. Dress is bases on a basic princess seam pattern (Burda) adjusted with keyhole neckline and halfcircle sleeves falling open from the elbow.

One down, some more to go. I’m getting on the ghawazee coat project now, hope that it’s finished by tomorrow afternoon. After that, all I need to do is jazz-up the black velvet pants/strapless bra construction that I made, and I’m done. Yay!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s