Turkish vest part I

I’m halfway through this project. It really isn’t that much work, but it’s important that it fits well, so it’s taking longer then expected.

I made a mock-up out of cotton, it has a couple of issues I need to fix. The arm holes are to small, there’s so much fabric sticking out around the arms. I’m taking the side seam in to fix it.

The outer fabric will be purple/gold brocade, the shoulder seams are still pinned because I want to add lining befor I close it up. lining is black satin that was lying around, I’m unable to go to the fabric market saturday so it’ll have to do.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s