The new Neckelmans bra

Pictures of the altered neckelmanns bra

detail of the beading. I replaced the flesh tone bra with a sturdy underwire bra and covered it in matching green fabric. The sidestraps were stretchy, so I replaced them with sturdy fabric, covered them in the same fashion as the original straps.Because of the constructionwork with wire and boning, this bra COULD be worn strapless. I’ll safe that challenge for another day, I’ve added the shoulder straps by now 🙂

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s